Freeze Sleeve Cold & Hot Therapy Sleeve - 1PKS Black & Turquoise
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
A little patience goes a long way.
This item is not available just yet, but you can Pre-Order it now.
Check out our Pre-Order Policy to learn more.
- FREEZE IT. SLEEVE IT. RELIEVE IT. Freeze Sleeve is a revolutionary cold or hot therapy sleeve, providing relief & recovery for aching, sore muscles & joints. Simply slip on the sleeve for full coverage cold or hot therapy of the area you are treating. Made with Hydra-Gel that stays soft when frozen so the sleeve remains comfortable while bending joints.
- FULL MOBILITY: The Freeze Sleeve conforms to your body and provides 360° of coverage of the treatment area and full range of motion. The Freeze Sleeve is fully flexible with no wraps or straps. The easy slip-on process eliminates the need for messy ice bags and cumbersome wraps. Formulated to help relieve pain in the legs, knees, ankles, forearms, elbows and wrists. Slip on to your targeted area for ultimate therapy experience.
- COLD THERAPY helps reduce swelling and helps relieve daily aches and pains. Use the cold compress for acute injuries with swelling such as ankle sprains, muscle strains, post-game recovery, and more. For cold therapy, simply place the Freeze Sleeve inside of the provided bag or any resealable bag in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours. Our compression design locks the cold in for deep penetration to the treated area.
- HEAT THERAPY Use the hot therapy to help ease muscle and tendon soreness, loosen tight muscle, relieve aches, and more. To heat, remove your Freeze Sleeve from the storage bag and microwave for 30 seconds, then hold it firmly against the skin. Your Freeze Sleeve should feel warm to the touch, not hot. Reheat in 10 second increments until desired temperature is reached. Freeze Sleeve helps soothe sore muscles and aches by transferring the cold/heat to the affected area.
- EASY TO USE Simply take Freeze Sleeve out of the freezer or microwave, & slide it onto the treatment area for instant therapy. Always slide Freeze Sleeve on with the wide end at the top; the black threading should be at the bottom. Sleeves are interchangeable between arms & legs. Refer to the measurement guide to ensure proper fit around your preferred treatment area. If you are in between sizes, it is recommended that you order the larger size to ensure adequate cold therapy with compression.
Available In 1PK (XS-XXXL) Black And 1PK Turquoise (XS-XXXL)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.