GreenPan Chatham Black Ceramic Nonstick 5-Piece Cookware Set
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
A little patience goes a long way.
This item is not available just yet, but you can Pre-Order it now.
Check out our Pre-Order Policy to learn more.
Designed to be your everyday go-to, our Chatham Black collection features GreenPan’s signature healthy ceramic nonstick coating. For extra resilience, we reinforced it with diamonds so you can simmer, braise, and sear with ease (the best part: each and every piece is metal utensil safe!)
An ultra-tough hard anodized aluminum body won’t warp, chip, or scratch no matter many breakfasts, lunches and dinners it turns out—and it’s free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium, too. Like an on-call dinner-making crew, this 5-piece set simmers soups, cooks fluffy grains, and turns out picture-perfect fish. Drip-free edges for easy pouring and oven-proof stainless steel handles for secure grips mean it’s primed for every meal you dream up.
- Set includes: 2-quart saucepan, 9.5" frypan, 11” frypan, slotted nylon turner, and solid nylon spoon.
- Reinforced with diamonds, our durable Thermolon™ healthy ceramic nonstick coating heats evenly and cleans up easily every time
- Manufactured without the use of PFAS, PFOA, lead or cadmium—our cookware won’t release toxic fumes, even when overheated
- Duoforged Armored Bodies (hard anodized twice) deliver extraordinary strength and scratch resistance
- Matte stainless steel handles make for no-sweat transitions from stovetop to oven
- Oven and broiler safe up to 600°F
- Safe for all stovetops, except induction
- Hand washing recommended, dishwasher safe
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.