Mint GLO405 Teeth Whitening Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
A little patience goes a long way.
This item is not available just yet, but you can Pre-Order it now.
Check out our Pre-Order Policy to learn more.
The complete teeth whitening solution that prioritizes your oral health and enamel strength. Our dentist-formulated GLO405 teeth whitening kit includes everything you need for your brightest and healthiest smile. With a well-tested clinical formula, Mint products are not only a safe means to pearly whites; they also lead to fast results and better oral health long-term. Mint products only contain ingredients that are proven safe for enamel. While competing companies may contain enamel-grinding ingredients, Mint gels are free of abrasive chemicals and materials. This means less tooth sensitivity and better oral health. Mint products are FDA registered & manufactured in NSF ISO Certified facilities.
- Whiter Teeth in 10 Mins Per Day
- Made For Sensitive Teeth
- ERASES STAINS IN A FEW DAYS - Boost your whitening results with high frequency 405nm violet light followed by soothing near-infrared red light therapy with the GLO405 whitening light
- WHITEMAX GEL PENS - Mint uses 35% carbamide peroxide in our whitening gels. Whiten your teeth and remove stains quickly using our clinically proven formula which contains natural ingredients.
- ENAMELBOOST GEL PEN - Made for sensitive teeth. Naturally strengthens your tooth enamel which results in whiter-looking teeth and it slows down tooth decay.
- INSTANTPURPLE COLOR CORRECTOR - Instantly decrease the visibility of stains and counter the yellow hues in your teeth with this non-invasive brightening treatment.
- WIRELESS, RECHARGEABLE, AND WATER RESISTANT - For convenient use ANYWHERE! Avoid the headaches with long cords and relying on your phone battery to whiten your teeth.
- WhiteMax Gel Pens (3x)
- EnamelBoost Serum Pen
- InstantPurple Color Corrector
- GLO405 Whitening Light
- Whitening Light Protective Case
- Charging Cable
- Professional Shade Guide
How to use
First, charge your wireless GLO405 whitening light. Wait for a solid color to indicate it's fully charged.
Rinse your mouth, apply a thin layer of WhiteMax gel onto your teeth, and place the GLO405 whitening light in your mouth. Choose between the violet light (15-minute timer) or red light (10-minute timer).
For best results, use both modes for 25 minutes daily for 21-30 days.
Rinse again and apply the EnamelBoost Gel. Use the GLO405 whitening light for 10-25 minutes. Complete one EnamelBoost treatment for every three WhiteMax treatments. Use more often if you experience any sensitivity.
Apply InstantPurple Color Corrector to your toothbrush and brush for 2 minutes. Rinse your mouth afterward. Now go out there and show off that dazzling smile!
- WhiteMax Gel Pens – 6 ounces
- EnamelBoost Serum Pen – 2 ounces
- InstantPurple Color Corrector – 10 ounces
- Carbamide Peroxide
- Potassium Nitrate
- Peppermint Oil
- Chamomile Extract
- Raw Coffee Extract
- Ginseng Extract
- Enamel-damaging ingredients
- WhiteMax Gel Pens – 35% Carbamide Peroxide, Potassium Nitrate, EDTA-2Na, Glycerol, Carbomer, Water, PVP, Triethanolamine, Peppermint Oil, Chamomile Extract, Raw Coffee Extract, and Ginseng Extract.
- EnamelBoost Serum Pen – Glycerol, Water, EDTA-2Na, Sodium Bicarbonate, Hydroxyapatite, Methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate, 4-hydroxybenzoic, CO-40, Carbomer, Triethanolamine
- InstantPurple Color Corrector – Glycerol, Deionized Water, Carbomer, Xylitol, Sodium Saccharin, 1-Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Red 33, Blue 1, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Sorbitol
The Mint GLO405 Teeth Whitening Kit is gluten-free and made with vegan friendly ingredients.
The degree of bleaching obtained with the home-bleaching technique was similar to that obtained with the in-office technique. Higher sensitivity was observed with the in-office technique immediately after treatment compared to at-home treatments. -Bernardon JK, Sartori N, Ballarin A, Perdigão J, Lopes GC, Baratieri LN. Clinical performance of vital bleaching techniques. Oper Dent. 2010;35(1):3-10. doi:10.2341/09-008CR
Carbamide peroxide in 16% and 35% concentration are effective and safe for bleaching discolored vital teeth, however, 35% concentration gave significantly more lightening effect without additional side effects compared to 16% concentration. - Onwudiwe UV, Umesi DC, Orenuga OO, Shaba OP. Clinical evaluation of 16% and 35% carbamide peroxide as in-office vital tooth whitening agents. Nig Q J Hosp Med. 2013;23(2):80-84.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.