|Slate has always been the staple when it comes to plating cheese because of its physical properties and visual appeal. Our Original Slateplate Cheese Board is the traditional size and shape for successfully plating up to 4 ample cheese wedges with room for grapes or dipping sauces.
- Each Slateplate is hand-worked in North Carolina from North American black slate
- Unlike other slate, each Slateplate is hand-smoothed and guaranteed not to flake or harm you or your surface with sharp edges
- Each Slateplate comes with a stick of non-dusting, soapstone chalk to tag your cheeses or leave a message
- Your Slateplate can be chilled in the freezer or warmed in a warming oven (up to 200F) before serving
- Each Slateplate has clear, non-slip acrylic feet to make it easy to lift from the table
- Only Slateplate is dishwasher safe