Bonafide Silvessa Kit 30-Day Trio
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
A little patience goes a long way.
This item is not available just yet, but you can Pre-Order it now.
Check out our Pre-Order Policy to learn more.
Silvessa® is the first comprehensive system designed to restore and protect hair and skin affected by estrogen decline - from the inside and out.*
- A daily capsule, hair serum, and skin serum combine for healthier looking hair and skin*
- Formulated with hyaluronic acid to visibly improve skin texture and reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes the appearance of fuller, thicker, healthier hair*
One routine. Three-way support. Healthier hair and skin you can count on.
Nourishing Daily Capsule. Taken orally, only the Silvessa capsule has Bonafide’s new exclusive strengthening formulation, made with biotin that’s 3x more potent ⁴ and silicon that’s 1.2X better absorbed ³ , plus the super protective antioxidant phycocyanin.* These ingredients are designed to restore losses in collagen ¹ ² associated with declining estrogen, nourishing your hair and skin today and protecting against damage tomorrow.*
Strengthening Hair Serum. Applied directly to the scalp, this serum’s proprietary blend of naturally restorative ingredients, including our exclusive strengthening formulation of silicon and biotin, works at the source to visibly increase hair volume, thickness, and growth, while boosting shine and strength.
Hydrating Skin Serum. Massaged directly onto the skin, this powerful combination of hyaluronic acid and essential vitamins provides deep hydration that visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting the appearance of smoother, firmer and more supple skin.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
¹ Cicek D, et al. Front. Pharmacol. 2021;12:657207. Preclinical study.
² Durmus AS, et al. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2017;177(1):122-131. Preclinical study.
³ Sahin K, et al. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 2019;125:242-251. Preclinical study comparing ingredients in Silvessa to a blend containing silicon.
⁴ Data on file. In vitro study comparing ingredients in Silvessa to D-Biotin.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.