Made of bamboo fibers and sugar cane starch (PLA), this set is made for the on-the-go diner--use the carrying case to take your own utensils, then throw everything in the dishwasher to use again! Pieces + case are designed to compost within 2 years of disposal.
- Knork ergonomic design and beveled tines easily cut through food with one hand. With forks this good, you won't miss the knife.
- Make the switch from single-use plastics that are clogging up landfills and our oceans.
- Safe- All our materials are tested to the strictest standards. Prop 65 and FDA regulation compliant, phalate BPA free.
- Plant-based astrik (sugar cane starch and bamboo) composts in 2 years
- Eco to go carry case (made of same eco astrik material)
- Dishwasher safe but biodegradable by design - Other sustainable utensils on the market are seriously lacking on durability, resiliency, Comfort, usability, and function. Lightweight and durable. Great for work and school lunches, Travel, on the go, byo cutlery, parties.
- Retail packaging is made of biodegradable kraft material - and zero plastic!
16 Piece Eco Astrik set (8 Forks + 8 Spoons) and 2 Carrying Cases
(carrying case holds Eco pieces--1 fork and 1 spoon)
Fork: 6.75" (blue, gray, white, orange)
Spoon: 6.75" (blue gray white orange)