HOLLYWOOD SMOOTHER is an innovative 2-in-1 hair removal and exfoliation/ dermaplaning beauty device. Using sonic technology, the tool is able to safely and effectively remove the top layer of dead dull skin and peach fuzz, revealing smooth, bright radiant-looking skin. Your bare skin will go from ‘dull to glow’ in a matter of minutes, as the light will now be able to bounce off the skin rather than be absorbed by the hair on the skin.
The SMOOTHER uses Replacement Heads so it is easy to maintain your glow by simply replacing the heads when need be for your weekly dermaplaning treatments.
BENEFITS OF SONIC DERMAPLANING:
- Flawless Makeup Application: By removing the hair and dead skin cells on the face, you are creating a smooth canvas so that makeup can sit flawlessly on the skin.
- Better Skincare Penetration: Skincare penetrates better and is, therefore, more effective as it is no longer being blocked by a barrier of hair, dead skin cells, and built-up debris.
- Fewer Breakouts: Hair on the face can trap dirt and bacteria. Thus, removing it reduces breakouts.
- Increases Cell Turnover: As people age, their cell turnover slows down. By using the SMOOTHER, they increase the cell turnover, which leads to the diminishment of fine lines and healthier-looking skin.
- Evens Out Skin Tone: By removing the dead skin cells, the SMOOTHER evens out the skin by removing dry patches.
- Battery-Operated: The device uses one AAA battery. It does not need to be plugged into a wall. Therefore, it can be used in any location. You do not have to be near an outlet. Also, as the device is not chargeable, it will not lose its charge.
- Safety Guards: There are safety guards on both sides of the blade, so the skin is protected from the blade.
- Premium German Stainless Steel: We use premium German stainless steel blades which are safe, effective, and do not corrode or rust under wet, damp, or salty conditions.
- Use on clean, dry skin. Use a toner or an astringent, if needed, to remove any excess oil.
- Lean the SMOOTHER against your skin. The correct 45-degree angle is automatic due to the slanted design of the head.
- Hold the skin taut and use short downward strokes with very light pressure (no need to press hard at all).) You will see your hair, dead skin cells, and built-up debris immediately come off the skin.
- Use over the entire face: cheeks, upper lip, chin, forehead. Avoid the eye area, lips, and any raised areas, scars, or moles. You should not need to go over the same area more than twice.
- Follow with your favorite moisturizer or serum. You will notice your skincare products will penetrate more effectively after Dermaplaning as there is no longer a barrier of hair, dead skin cells, and built-up debris.
- To change the head, use your thumb to slide off the old head and discard it. Slide on the new head while your SMOOTHER is resting in its packaging.