Opal Cool Pad. The Opal Cool Pad provides remarkable “on-demand” cooling technology, featuring 80° plant-based phase change material that refreshes at room temperature when not in use -- no refrigeration required.
- Opal’s Octa-Cooling 80° PCM delivers a refreshing rush of cool relief when it comes in contact with your 98.6° body.
- As the Cool Pad absorbs your body heat, it changes phase and the cooling pods become clear.
- Long-lasting, soothing relief. Stays cool for up to two hours.
- Latex-free cool therapy for wheelchairs and hospital beds.
- 20″ x 15″ Cool Pad fits inside a standard pillowcase but is safe to place directly on the skin.
- Made in America. FDA registered. HSA and FSA reimbursable.
- Available in Blush and Mist.
Care and Use:
- To re-cool, lay the Cool Pad on a flat surface. The pods become cool and white again as they refresh at room temperature.
- To clean, wash with mild soap and water and air dry.